A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ormer is board game inspired by the abstract strategy game Abalone.
To reproduce a real board, there is no game logic here: you can do whatever you want, follow the official rules or yours.
If you never heard about the official rules, see this document.
It's childish, you just need a mouse with 2 buttons.
- left click to add,remove & drag balls
- right click to orient view
- select other board sizes, the code is ready but not plugged in the UI
- save layout of boards
- add color picker for players
- add more than 2 players
- add network support
- add restart button
- functionality to pick fallen balls
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||80 days ago|
|Made with||Blender, Godot, Inkscape|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Board Game|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Source code, Devlog|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.